Monday, October 02, 2006

The Boss is back!

Hello my dears!!
here I'm again in the lab exploting the university connection!!! ;-)
yesterday I "met" an american guy, his name his bruce Springsteen!! Yes yes yes, he was in Bologna for a great concert! I danced for 2 hours and half without stopping! it was amazing!! And the last cd is absolutely beautiful! he has a great energy! I didn't think it could be so funny!
About my work..I'm looking for people in need of help in some topic for private lessons to earn some money..and i'm studying and working in the lab.
of course I started again my student life in Bologna..I can't wait for the week end to begin!! :-D
I don't look forward that saturday arrives cause there is a free concert in Piazza maggiore with Patty Smith!wooooo!!
Byeeeeeeeeeee!

1 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Sasha said...

if you and i are ever in new york together we have to stay a night at the chelsea hotel. Patti Smith is a rock goddess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home