Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I miss you guys


Last night before going to sleep I was thinking about everyone in the house. I had a list going in my head of two things I would want to show each of you if I were to give you a tour of San Francisco.

I drifted off to sleep and dreamt I was back in York, in our house (but the house had changed shape, it was square, had fewer windows, but was 3 times the size of fulford). Outside it was fall, leaves were flying all over in a storm and the house had moved right next to the ragging Ouse.

In the living room area everyone was sitting on chairs and couches (yes in my dream we got a couch). We were all sad because we knew tomorrow would be our last day in the house. Ines was sitting next to Gildas; they were both almost crying. Amidst this Patrick comes in the house and flops down on a chair drunk! In the dream I knew he was drunk because he was extremely social, happy, and yelling at the top of his lungs. Ha. At that point I woke up. I just wanted to tell everyone how much the dream made me homesick for fulford. I miss you guys so much.

4 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I'm going back to the house next week. I can't believe you won't be there. Miss all you guys, too!

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger David said...

Previews for the new season of House are on TV now. Uh... it gets weird. There's a kid floating in the air. And I just realized that all of the American shows we watched in York are Fox shows. Channel 5 must be owned by Murdoch.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Erik van L said...

I am dreaming about York all the time, and not just during my sleep!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Chiara said...

hello friends!
I'm dreaming about york and fulford too!!
Lisaaaaa!! say hello to the house for me!
I miss the dirty living room with our biiiiig window!
kisses evrybody!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home