Friday, August 25, 2006

Song of the day:Vento in faccia!

That's what is about sleep in one of bandabardò's song
"..dimenticati, il sonno ed il riposo e sono ridotto a schiavo indecoroso!!
In un gioco di occhi, di forse e di coraggio, un gioco d'amore, nel mese di maggio!
Vento in faccia, alzo le braccia, pronto a ricevere il sole.
Anima in pace, quando tutto tace e la libertà che mi vuole e la libertà che mi vuole!!!"
"Sleep and release forgotten and I'm a miserable slave!!
In a game of looks, perhaps and courage, a love game during may!
Wind in my face, i raise my arms, ready to receive the sun.
Peaceful soul, when there is no sound, it's the liberty that wants me!!"
..It's not just about sleep but is my song today!! :-DDD
Good night everybody dears!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home