Monday, August 21, 2006

Where are the rock stars of the low countries?


No rock concert in my back yard. I am suffering in autumnlike weather: lousy temperatures and rain. And rain of course, combined with some drizzle and showers. The closest to the rock concert that took place in Chiara's home town, though, is a bicycle race. I know, I know, cyclists and rock artists are not alike at all. The previous shave their legs and the latter shave nothing, but wait, I am not just writing nonsense.
The similarity between the concert and the race is that the race takes place in my backyard, or more precisely, it starts and finishes two blocks away from my student house. And I won't be watching it. No, I will be competing in it. The Tour Of the Mid-Netherlands! Yeah rocks! I never raced in the city I lived in, Leiden nor Utrecht. So I am very excited. I'll have to conclude my post because I have to go to bed, tomorrow morning my alarm clock will cruelly wake me at 7:15. Ah I have to work at eight, and I am quite sure that it'll rain...
Sleep well, all. I hope we can work our reunion out for next year!

1 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Chiara said...

hey!! How was the race?
It wasn't a rock concert but the poster is great!!;-) I like it!!!
Goodnight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home