Thursday, July 27, 2006

We're going down...


Yesterday we celebrated the birthday of a friend of mine, Ditte. She held a party/picknick in a park in Utrecht. Around five I arrived and we had a great time eating and drinking (Everybody drank rosé and other alcoholic beverages, except for me and Katie (she had to drive). We drank Ginger Ale (oh yes!)). It was me nonetheless who made a real fool out of himself. After I had demonstrated how I could put my legs in my neck and other small-acrobatic tricks, a friend challenged me. I had to sit on my knees, place my elbows against my knees and my hands stretched out forward. Then she placed a small cork right in front of my fingertips. After that I had to withdraw my arms and put them behind my back (you have the right to be silent...). Then I had to tip over the wine cork with my nose. The philosophy behind this all was to demonstrate that this was something that girls can, but boys cannot do. I wanted to prove otherwise, but I couldn't. I nearly tipped over the cork, but instead of succeeding, I (and not the cork) tipped, over the cork, and crashed on my head. That is why I have a bump on my head now, just above my left eye.

Imagine what would happen to me if I would have been drinking... I really think I was born drunk...

1 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger Sasha said...

Trying new positions, eh? ;-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home