Monday, July 24, 2006

Its too darn hot

See that? That my friends is what 105 F degree weather did to a candle at my aunts house! I'm dieing here. I know all you southern europeans are laughing at my complaints about hot weather but I seriously can't leave the house today. We went to the beach on Saturday; it was amazing. I total agree with Dave that one of the big positives of being home is how large things are, the beach streched forever with little vacation shacks and palm trees dotting the hillside. I really forgot how cool the west coast can be... And how hot! I actually have a tan... now all I need is blond hair and I'd be the quintessential Californian.

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Erik van L said...

Or the quintessential Northern European, because we are experiencing a summer that is almost as good as yours.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger David said...

London was horrible. Hyde park was totally brown, not a sign of live grass in sight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home