Monday, August 28, 2006

I'm seventeen and...Polish!!!:-D

Am I old?:-D just a little bit..
22 years ago a crazy child was born in Italy!!..but then she changed her nationality and remained always a teenager!!! :-DDD
My dear friends you don't know what I would do to celebrate my birthday with you..
so let's do it!!
Let's meet in the kitchen in fulford at 9.30 p.m. as usual :-D
Big party in the house!!..or on the blog at least!! :-D
Hug hug hug!!

P.S.
yesterday night there was "spy game " on tv...do you remeber the last time we watched it?!
It was very strange to understand everything they said.. :-DThey spoke in my language!!!:-D

6 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger Sasha said...

happy birthday polish beauty!

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Erik van L said...

I hope you had a nice birthday party!

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger David said...

Buon Compleanno! I met Polish guys in Italy and gave them directions in Florence. They didn't like Italy or Poland lol.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Chiara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Chiara said...

Thank youuuuuuuu!!!
Before I was speaking with some of you and watching videos from our house at the same time..I felt in fulford again!!
P.s.
we have to recuperate my birthday party when we'll meet again!
goooooood night!

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Kiddo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home