Friday, September 01, 2006

Che pizza!!(what a pizza!!)

..My dears!!
I have a official news: I'm exploding!! :-DDD
This evening I had big pizza dinner with the entire family!!..I have no words to describe what we ate!!! There were arrosticini( an abruzzese typical dish of chopped meat on wooden sticks) and a loooooooooooooooooooooot of pizza(with, tomatoes, peppers, hot peppers, potatoes, courgettes, wurstel) and then water melon, and cake!!!
woooooooooooooooooooo!
I didn't realize my stomach was so big!! :-D
In 2 days I'll come back to Bologna!!!
Gooooood night everybody!!

8 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Sasha said...

I have a pizza place i want to take you in San Francisco. I think you'll like it and make fun of it for not being 'real' pizza ;-)

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Erik van L said...

I made me and my cycling friends a great Penne Carbonara, a recipe from Jamie Oliver's book. So a dutch guy cooking an English recipe of an Italian dish. Ah... now that's fusion!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Sasha said...

no, thai chicken pizza, now that is fusion... and good... better than yo mommas cookin!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger David said...

Captain Senor Mouse, by Chic Corea, that is fusion.

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger Erik van L said...

You sayin' there is something wrong with me momma's cooking???

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Sasha said...

naw i should have jus' said yo cookin is skanky like a fuglish girl after a pub crawl in leeds... but yo momma sounded funnier.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Sasha said...

Dave is that a book?

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger David said...

That is jazz fusion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home