Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Email From My Friend

Hey man, just thought I would let you know that, on Gmail, the email service that I use has been sending me lots of spam about stroopwafels. Yeah they read your mail and then send you ads but I thought you'd get a kick out of it...though now I am thinking I might have to import a case for me and my roomates.

He's the guy who gave me a ride from NYC to Philadelphia. When emailing him about a ride was in Amsterdam and I offered to get him something European and I suggested.... you guessed it.... stroopwafels.

3 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Chiara said...

I think we should distribute stroopwafels all around the world!
We should start selling it!
;-)
hey dave I have the weezer!!;-)
Muse will be on November in Bologna for the tour of the new album! I hope i will have the money to go!!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Erik van L said...

We actually had a commercial about selling stroopwafels all around Asia. Quite funny.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Sasha said...

have the weezer? Is this about the band (which i love). Dave and I do a mean rendition of say it ain't so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home