Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Say it ain't sooooouhouho uhoooooo!!

Yes yes yes
I downloaded "the blue album deluxe" by the weezer!!
And i'm always that song in my mind..I've also downloaded "the green album" with the song "Island in the sun". Have you ever watched the video? I love that! I loveanimals and the little bear it's absolutely beautiful!
I will never forget the night we all sing together in the living room and Dave iand Sasha sang say it ain't so..so funny! me and Dave thought we could sing it during our last examinations, on the table! that could be very funny!!! :-D
I miss you guys so much!! :-( I attached some of the picture I printed in my room so everytime I enter it I remain staring at that frame for 1 hour! :-D
You didn't post in the last days.. tell me something about your life back home..what are you doing?
I'm working on my final project and I'm taking a week off from studying after a stressing week..
Lisa!! I'm watching Dr. House in Italy!!! But i miss the other serial..what's happing?
I hug everybody!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hello there Italian girl! Happy to hear that House has made it to Italy! As for Grey's Anatomy -WARNING: don't read this if you don't want the surpise spoiled- Dr. McDreamy told Meredith that he loves her, not his wife. YEAH! (Is it disturbing that I'm so excited about this? Oh well, we all have our vices...)

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger David said...

Dr. McDreamy? that's funny

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Sasha said...

I mostly post whats going on in my life under my blog, you can check it out through my profile. It was realy cool singing in the living room. I've allways wanted to start an all girls weezer cover band. I can't watch Greys Anatomy because its seasons ahead of where I left off, sooo sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home