Friday, October 12, 2007

Law School

Once again I have to say goodbye to my ever changing dream of visiting Europe (or in this case Italy. I'm sorry Chiara!). I just found out it is going to cost me a little over $500 to apply to law school! I am still planning to go to Japan (mostly because the flights are cheaper and my friend Davida would kill me if I didn't) but at least I will have another six months to save up that money.

That being said I would like everyone to know that I still think of you all the time. You are all being included in my personal essay on my Law school application (even Yiyoung). I want to go onto studying international and immigration law. I can think of no better way to impress the admissions dean than to describe my experience at Fulford. Well I've leave out the drinking.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

And the Water Wars. And the toilet paper... :-)


Seriously, I hope law school works out for you. I know it's expensive, but my dad came from a very humble background to say the least, and he made it. So can you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home