Thursday, July 12, 2007

I <3 Old York

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiEAD6d4cxv2y6w37yVXGvEtd_Sbci4nDOqFBdb7yXkMeZIK138OI-pD6IuX2dXZl8NNZK4eMGN44y3kbCiDSCxfsJBh4_vlqmyd4h4p7LPoRAl69yoxcJR3XRMXMyTLjzUGgcJ/s1600-h/IMGA0002.JPG">





Hey everyone!
Just wanted to check-in and say 'Ello. I'm still alive. I have been super busy lately. I changed jobs, changed homes, and may be starting a book soon with a friend of mine. I will most probably visit Japan in Spring and if Chiara keeps making me guilty/jealous Italy will also be visited sometime after winter. I would like to just say if there is a reunion I will do everything in my power to get there. Even if I was just to see a few people it would be worth going back.

I look at all the amazing pictures I have and I can't imagine never seeing any of you again. I can get really over dramatic thinking about how far away everything is (in space and time).

Once again mi casa es su casa! Come and visit beautiful California! Sleep on my couch! Walk on the bridge! Make fun of my non English Accent!

Anyway here are a few pictures of Gay Pride in San Francisco and a recent trip to Tahoe (think really big lake, than double it, now you have Tahoe in mind)to amuse yourselves with.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger David said...

I actually have a free flight to Europe on KLM or Northwest. I'll probably go this fall just to the Netherlands and maybe Germany, but if I can meet up with people it'd be great. Since I just bought a new car, I don't have much money to travel around as extensively as I'd hoped! Of course, all are welcome to visit in Chicago.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I'd love to see Amsterdam again. (Plus I want to visit a grad school there, so I have a good excuse to go!)

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Chiara said...

..hey hey!! it would be great for me to meet up in Amsterdam. When are you going?

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Chiara said...

..hey hey!! it would be great for me to meet up in Amsterdam. When are you going?

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger David said...

I'm looking at going there in September. i want to take my bike but that might be a huge hassle... in any case I'm hoping for a week and I'm trying to keep it as cheap as possible by staying with friends. Oh, and I can finally get my stuff out of Erik's house! If he hasn't thrown it away yet, that is.

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I can go after September 21.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Sasha said...

I can't go before October! I'm taking the law school exams (to get into school) at the very end of September. Sigh.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Dave- is there any way you could go in October?

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Chiara said...

..a friend of mine will be visiting me by the end of september so I would prefer october too..

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger David said...

Hah, we'll see! It depends on my work. I'm 90% certain I'll be there this fall though. Hope to see some of you guys...

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Sasha said...

October 3-8 would do very nicely.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

That would be great for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home