Monday, June 18, 2007

REUNION!REUNION!REUNION!

ok, i know i'm stressing you all but..we need to organize a reunion!
fulfordians all!
let's take a decison!
I spoke with samia and she will be free in september..what a mess! everybody is free in a different period!
But we sould decide..when are you americans come to europe?
what do you think of meet up on msn on sunday at 4 pm?( european time) is it too early for americans?
I missssss you!!
in the meanwhile I send you a big hug!
I wait for your answer!
ciaooo!

2 Comments:

At 3:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hey! My internet is not working properly, so I can't be on MSN tomorrow. However, I'm available around September 21-26 or October 1-7.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home