Friday, October 12, 2007

PAJET' E' BELL'!! (Paglieta is beautiful!)

Hello Fulford friends!
I found a video on my small hometown on you tube so if you want to enter the fantastic world of paglietani (inhabitants of Paglieta) just go this website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqgHxxNw2pM
Enjoy it!
P.S.
the title of the post refers to a song in my dialect on my town: Pajet' è bell', si nu paes' assai rar' è chi ti ved' n' t' po scurdà!! (paglieta is beautiful, is a unique place and who visit it cannot forget it!)

3 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Sasha said...

Your town is soooo beautiful. It makes me sad I can't clime all the hills and look at the amazing old architecture. You are sooooo lucky!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Maurizio said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Maurizio said...

It is nice to see other paglietani proud of their parent's birthplace. It is a beautiful town. You can see my father's home where he was born in the video.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home