Friday, August 31, 2007

My summer!




hello fulford friends!


I update you about my summer..


Finally i didn't spend much time in my town..it was a busy summer!


I travelled trough
italy, i went to Marta's town and then I went to Sweden to visit Stockholm and Gotenburgh. Sweden was very nice but It was the saddest trip ever for me. When I was there I got really bad news from italy..so me and my friends were very anguished during the entire trip.. I swear I will never leave on friday the 17th anymore!

Anyway, what you see on the right is me with stroopwaffels! yes, I found them in Gotenburgh! they had the same brand of what you bought at the organic shop in york I couldn't resist! I had to buy them! they are so goooood! Luckely honey made sweet my trip! ;-)
On the left you have a view of Gamla Stan, the old centre of Stockholm!
If you have never been there you have to visit it! there is a good atmosphere it's a young city!
I would leave there if it was a little bit more in the south!!:-D It's too cold for me! ..but beautiful!
Now I'm back in my town and I will soon come back to bologna.
I'm still waiting for a possible date of reunion!
I send you all a biiiiiig kiss!

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Yukino said...

oh! i miss sweden! it was so good... of course italy must be better :)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home