Monday, August 27, 2007

how's your summer???

Hello, people! How are you?
I visited Taiwan for a week, and just came back to Japan yesterday. It's soooooo good. I love their foods, fruits, sweets, drinks including beer, in a word, everything! It took only 2.5 hours to go there by plane, but many things are very different from japan.
I joined a summer camp held there. the schedule was so tight, no rest from morning til midnight. but we had parties everyday from midnight till morning. crazy beer parties! :D
i still miss fulford parties!

5 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Sasha said...

I'm coming to Japan at the end of next spring! My friend Davida is going to waseda university in the shinjuku district of tokyo next year. I'm so excited! Taiwan must be amazing, i love the pop music from Taiwan. Are you going to Italy this winter?

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Chiara said...

Hey Girls!why don't you come together?
everybody else is invited!

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Yukino said...

sasha!
you're coming to japan!! fantastic! i'm going to visit you in tokyo... or are you coming to kyoto? anyway we can see each other in the future!!! i'm sooooo excited :)))
i'll go to europe probably next spring/ summer... cos i want to go to beach in italy. winter, no beach :(

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I'd love to come to Italy. When are you going?

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Sasha said...

i'm going to try to go around my birthday so Feb 6-11. i have to check with my boss before asking for it and get some really cheep tickets but it's totally possible. i'll decide before october.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home