Thursday, October 19, 2006

For Dave and another update


First picture: the Danish Wally. Second picture: stroop waffle yumminess.
Look at what they sell at the market where I'm working (no not the danish where's wally, the stroop waffles!). Wahahaha. They also have the organic kind of stroop waffles they had at alligator. California beats Ohio's ass. I can find all kinds of European food here (no Istanbul cheese fries though... those are more ohioian in their heart clogging nature.)

Anyway to everyone else sorry I haven't e-mailed/updated/commented lately. I've been realllly busy. I have some bad news; I may not be able to afford coming to Europe next summer. I'm saving up money to go work in a third world country, as you guys know, but I have no idea where I'll end up. If it's in India or the Balkans things should be ok for the reunion. However if I end up in South Africa I may not be able to make it up to see you guys. I'm worried because the reunion means a lot to me but so does my work. We'll see what happens in the next few months.

4 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger David said...

Psh! I founs stroopwafels in Ohio a month ago!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Sasha said...

in shelby?

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Sasha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger David said...

in Columbus.. at my college town's version of the alligator shop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home