Tuesday, January 02, 2007

NEW YEARS!


Hello fulfordians! Happy New Year. I had a very happy New Years in St.Louis. I went to visit my friend Becca there. We went out to a lovely dinner with very hot waiters. On New Years eve Americans have a tradition of making resolutions; things we think we've done bad in the past and want to try to do better in the future (I assume other countries also have this but I have yet to hear about it).

One of my resolutions this year is to keep in better contact with everyone. I have post cards I wanted to send out sitting next to my bed. I have e-mails I have yet to answer. Please be patient I will get everything in order again. I miss Fulford soooo much. If you want to see how much look at my pouty face picture. So, now that I've told you one of my resolutions does anyone want to share one of theirs?

3 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger David said...

happy new year! I'm nostalgic because roughly one year ago I would have been packing up my things to come to England.

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Erik van L said...

Strange that you celebrated New Year's Eve in St Louis, while my ssiter actually left on the 31st for the Netherlands. She celebrated it above the Atlantic. She was coming home because, our grandmother was severely ill and actually died on the 1st...
So I had quite a strange New Year's Eve, but nonetheless: I wish you all a grand 2007!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Sasha said...

ooo I'm sorry about your gran, hope she wasn't in any pain when she passed. I enjoyed St. Louis. It really is a cross section of America. With some great blues, jazz, and root beer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home