Thursday, December 14, 2006

A Big Hello and Howdy-do from York

Hello everyone! Sorry to be so silent. I have had the term from hell! It didn't help that I spent a huge, huge percentage of this term learning about fields. Not cool or interesting fields. Just different types of plow marks. I also learned that there are archaeologists that exclusively study hedges. They actually spend their entire careers just going around the UK counting the number of hedges in each row. Seriously!
My finals were yesterday, so I can finally relax a bit. I'm going back to the States this weekend. Yeah! I am eating the biggest hamburger I can find as soon as I get back. With onion rings. And fries. And a milkshake. And avocado. Mmmmm....
Hope everyone is doing well and having a nice holiday season!

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger David said...

Yeah, one of the things I missed about home was the biggie sized food!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home