Monday, November 27, 2006

Tv news!!

Helloooo!
Great news!I will soon watch Grace's anatomy on tv!! It will be on the next thursday!..just like in York!! ;-)..even if we'll start from the very beginning.. :-(
The last week we watched the last episode of House..what a stupid end was that!
I was screaming for half episode because the were horrible things happening( like explosions of eyes ..bleah!! ) and I could not undesrtand what will happen to House..uff!
As a protest I decide not to watch it anymore!! :-D
While today I watched a strange show on mtv it was an american show: mum dating.
I was astonished..I couldn't believe what I was watching! but at least i could exercise my mind to understand english! ;-)
..i'm forgetting most of the things I learnt.. :-(
I'm so sorry for grammar mistakes that you can find everywhere in my posts!
Have a wonderful day!!
kisses!

3 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Sasha said...

Chiara you are so funny! It's true 'Date my Mom' is the stupidest show on the face of the earth. I watched it in Napels for the frist time last winter and I thought 'what the hell happened to American TV while i've been gone?'

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger David said...

Chiara I saw that you like The Shins. Did you hear of them in Italy? They are one of my favorites... I had a cd in York by them.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Sasha said...

i copied that CD you had in York. Your Algebra is really good but i still like under the table the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home