Saturday, December 18, 2010

How are you guys?

I attended my friends' wedding party today. The bride and groom lived in York while I did. They started dating when we lived there! For the party, one of my York friends visited Japan (Some of you might have met her before at sushi party in my place). She reminds me of you. What are you doing these days? Are you enjoying your life??
As for me, I work hard enough as a Japanese workaholic. I might change a job later (I need more rest), but will stay here to save money for London reunion. I'm looking forward to seeing you all again xxx

3 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hi! Good to hear from you!

I just finished my MA in York and am currently back in Seattle looking for a job.

Hope everybody else is well!
Merry Christmas!

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Sasha said...

Happy Hollidays Everyone! Thanks for checking in Yukino. I love love stories. Don't work too hard. Lisa I think we'll be coming up to Seattle this summer. I'll keep you in the loop. Hope all is well with you :-)

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger David said...

I'm still in Chicago. It's very snowy here.

Is anyone still in school at this point?

If any of the fulfordians can't sign on to the blog or make comments, send an email and I'll give you access. I had to restrict comments because of the spammers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home