Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Los Angeles here I come

'Ello everyone,

Sorry I have been away for so long. I'm afraid applying for Law School takes more time and effort than I want to admit. My boyfriend, Saman, heard yesterday that he got into a University for Dental school in LA. So within a two month period I will need to get a drivers licence (you can't live without one in LA), get an apartment (thankfully he is working on that), re-take the law school enterance exam and find a job. It is very crazy. So for the next four years or so I will be in the land of sunshine. If any of you make it out to California please tell me - I can still zip up to San Francisco relativly easily.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Oh wow! That sounds exciting. Don't worry- the CA driving exam is so easy. (That's probably why there are so many bad drivers in CA!)
I'm applying for every job I can find, so I don't know where I'll end up, but I'm definitely moving back to the States in September.
Good luck!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Sasha said...

wow you're graduating!? Time does fly by :-)

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger David said...

I'd rather go to San Fran. I only hear bad things about southern California!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Sasha said...

well i was here for the last two years. You had your chance :-) I'll definitely come back to SF to visit so if you still want an insiders tour it's more than possible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home