Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Something's new in my life!

I could register to the blog! In fact, I wanted to do it earlier, but I wasn't able... thank you David!

Now I'm working for my master and for a competitive exam, and wondering who I will vote for in 40 days...
"Useful vote", to avoid bad surprise for the second round of voting seems to be the less worse, but the problem is I don't like neither Ségolène Royal, nor Nicolas Sarkozy. And I think François Bayrou ( the third man?) is not better than them.
In fact I take the easiest position that is criticizing every candidates. Because moaning is always easier than getting involved in the debates to suggest new ideas.
Rendez-vous on the April, 22...

3 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hello! Good to hear from you!

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger Erik van L said...

Emeline! That's been a while. Good to hear from you.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Sasha said...

the evil frenchgirl is back :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home