Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Untimely

The good news is that I met a seemingly cool guy in the York student body who is really into libertarianism (market liberalism for you Europeans). He wants to start a forum with campus members to talk about similar issues. Oh how I longed for such an opportunity!

The bad news, of course, is that I find him 9 months after I leave York. =(

Sometimes I think that I missed some great opportunities in York. Nay, I know that I did. I wanted to learn fencing, meet more English people, and improve my German. But I spent too much time thinking about French girls and future grad schools.

I envy you guys who had a full year in York, and all of you who are continuing grad studies! 6 months just wasn't enough for me.

1 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger Chiara said...

..I think 6 months was a short period of time for everybody!!
I would have liked to arrive in york at the beginning of the year and spend more time with all of fulford people..but the only thing we can do now is looking at the future and plan a reunion!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home